1. The Great Gatsby – This is one of my favorite books. I love the era and Fitzgerald work best captured the jazz age. I highly recommend you to read the book especially if you’re going to see the film.
2. Zodiac Coin Necklace – Obsessed with long chain coin necklaces and these fun zodiac pendants are perfect way to personalize them. Also serve as great gifts
3. Soul-Cycle – This innovative indoor cycling workout out has taken over manhattan and completely changed with way I work out. It’s not just about working out your body it’s about taking care of your soul.
4. Heirloom Tomatos – Spring is here and so are all the veggies I love. Every winter I miss tomatos the most and these are like candy. This recipe, from Food & Wine Magazine, is a must try. But go to your local farmer’s market for the best produce options.
5. YSL Corail Incandescent Lipstick – Coral is the hot new color for spring/summer. I purchased this last week and have worn it every day since. It’s one of those lipsticks you need to buy two of so you always have it with you.