Memorial Weekend is here and suddenly all of my exciting rooftop bar, outdoor dinning, and picnicking plans have taken a drastic turn due to rainy weather. So instead of moping about, for this week’s installment of My Favorite Things, here are some fun activites perfect for staying indoors. (if the sun does appear check out our recent post Memorial Weekend in the City)
1. Arrested Development – As you all should know one of my favorite tv series is coming back! On May 26th at midnight Netflix is releasing 15 new episodes. In the meantime to ease our rain induced boredom catch up on the first 3 seasons and prepare for the final countdown!
2. Twister – The game that ties you up in knots is a classic and a fun time for all. Great way to get some exercise, laugh, and just be silly!
3. Clarisonic: Mia Sonic Skin Cleanser – Can’t go out so might as well give your face an at home facial. Your skin will never look better and you will be protected and prepared when that sun finally comes out.
4. J.Crew Everly Mirror Metallic Pumps – Memorial Day Weekend means many things. For those of us with minor-ish shopping addictions it means sales! This weekend being stuck inside does not necessarily mean you have to miss out. Instead of going out to shop do a little online browsing. Top of my wish list….these amazing silver pumps.
5. Botanist Gin – When the warm weather is here and all the rooftop bars open up it’s fun to hang with friends while sipping on summer drinks like sangria and gin and tonics. If this rainy weather continues make your own drinks at home with my favorite summertime brand, Botanist Gin (which I may or may not be drinking right now).