This week’s picks are a bit of a hodgepodge but all are items/things I currently love or want. Have a great weekend!
1. Persuasion by Jane Austen – This is one of my favorite Jane Austen novels and in my opinion a greater love story than Pride & Prejudice. There I said it I feel so much better! I plan to lay out on a blanket this weekend soaking up the sun and be transported to a happier time with Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth.
2. Danielle Nicole Canvas Tote Bag – I am in love with neutrals and neon. This color combo is perfect for a summer weekend tote and with this amazing price I can’t wait to purchase it!
3. Braids – I chose this photo of my celeb doppelgänger for Drew’s amazing braids. This scorching heat calls for getting my hair off my shoulders. Braids are the perfect way to do that. I will be sitting in front of my mirror until I master this look.
4. Artichokes – Being from California I am an artichoke lover! I love them steamed, fried, pickled, in salads, dipped in mayonnaise, etc… Now that summer is here we get to back amazing produce that winter deprived us of. So if I were you I’d find your local green market and buy these beauties.
5. KT Collection Teardrop Hoop Earrings – I first discovered KT Collection at a street fair (which they will be at several this weekend so check out this website for more info www.ktcollection.com) These are my new favorite earrings I probably wear them every day. They’re classic and go with everything I highly recommend them!