Dad has enough ties, this year give him what he really wants. For Round 2 of Shop’s Father Gift Guide say “I love you dad” with these enjoyable treats and fun activities that you can enjoy together!
1. James Bond 50th Anniversary Complete 22 Film Collection – Bond, James Bond. Give dad the perfect movie box set he is sure to enjoy up until next year’s Father’s Day.
2. Yankees/Mets Baseball Game – Taking Dad to the ballpark is a great way to spend the day together sitting outside watching baseball and eating hot dogs. Even if his team doesn’t win you’re sure to have a great time (FYI Met’s play Father’s Day!)
3. Palais des Thés- Teas from China, Taiwan and Vietnam. Does Dad work too hard? Is he in need of some relaxation? Then tea is the perfect soothing gift. This box set contains 12 tea samples, each tube prepares a 6-cup teapot. A true discovery of Chinese, Taiwanese and Vietnamese flavors and perfect for the dad who is a travel enthusiast!
4. Crate & Barrel – Krups BeerTender This tabletop beer system is designed to tap a five-liter Heineken mini keg. Dad is sure to love this! It’s perfect for BBQ parties, watching sports with the buds, or to unwind when the workday is done.
5. Paintball – What could be more fun than pelting your dad with paintballs? Spend the day together being active outdoors, bring out your competitive side, and make it a Father’s day to remember.