Tis the season for giving and whether you are shopping for your mother, sister, or bestie, I’m sure one of these fabulous gifts below will inspire you. When it comes to gifting, it is the thought that counts. There is no reason why you should break the bank, no matter whom the receiver is. The honest truth is, we don’t really need anything, but it is always fun to receive a thoughtful gift from the heart. So today, I have put together a group of gifts that are affordable, simple, and perfect stocking stuffers that your loved ones are sure to love. Not on this list, but still a wonderful gift to give, is donating to a charity in the receiver’s name that means something to them. Gifting a donation has been a tradition in my family and always a great thing to do. Let me know what fun things you plan to gift this year, and they may make it onto our Gift Guide Part 2 post!
- MONOGRAM WINE STOPPERS: This wine stopper is a fun gift for a wine loving friend. The monogram is a special touch that will make the gift even more meaningful.
- DOG COLLAR: BaubleBar has launched a brand new dog collar collection full of bedazzled accessories for your favorite pet. This would be perfect for the canine loving friends on your list.
- DIPTYQUE CANDLES: I am obsessed with these candles and I know I am not alone. If your loved ones enjoy candles as well, then you can’t go wrong with this brand. Bonus, when the candle is gone, the jar acts as the perfect holder for makeup brushes.
- PALAIS DES THES: For the tea lover on your gift list, pick Palais des Thés’ Miniature Set of 4 Scented Blends. It will introduce them to the pleasure of the brand’s best flavors like green dates and berry infused The du Hammam.
- JONATHON ADLER DISH: This zebra dish is a favorite of mine, and great for any lady in your life who loves pretty home décor accents. I love using mine as a jewelry dish on my nightstand.
- KATE SPADE INITIAL PENDANT: Like I said before, monogramed gifts are meaningful for the receiver because it is personalized and thoughtful. Pick this monogram necklace for anyone who loves jewelry. It can be worn by itself but it also makes the perfect layering piece.
- MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION: What’s better than a gift that keeps giving? Gift your friend a year membership to a magazine that she loves. That way she will be have something to look forward to each month and a constant reminder of your awesome friendship.
- URBAN DECAY: This season, Urban Decay is offering the “On the Go” eye shadow palette that is perfect for traveling on vacation or taking it with you to work and beyond. This is high on my wish list this year and your beauty-loving friends will thank you.
Questions? Comments! Feel free to connect with Eat.Shop.Live.NYC on: